Building a solid foundation of governance becomes even more important during turbulent times. During this webinar, Nikki Kraus and Valentina Glaviano, co-authors of Endowment Management for Foundations and Nonprofits, will outline ways foundations and nonprofits can help to ensure that they successfully navigate these times. Please join Nikki and Valentina as they discuss:
• Key considerations for various types of asset pools and the different needs of each.
• Best practice recommendations to build a solid foundation of good governance, trust, and communication.
• Considerations as you build your investment committee including, the optimal size and backgrounds of members, and how to increase diversity.
• Recommendations for creating the optimal investment policy statement (IPS).
• A roadmap for aligning your portfolio with your mission, and for addressing diversity, equity, and inclusion.
• Factors to consider as you build the strategic asset allocation.
• Risk management considerations.